11.3.13

Neutrals and Brights





Top: Urban Behavior / Pants: Urban Planet / Boots: Shoedazzle (gifted) / Sunnies & Case: Dollar Tree / Wristwatch: Avon / Ring & Bracelet: Old from Ghana

Total Outfit Cost: Approx. $42 (minus boots)

Photo Credits: My dear friend, Tomisin + his Iphone 4s

It's been a crazy semester for me so far, but hopefully, I'm back to making consistent outfit posts. Woohoo! I have a lot of outfit ideas planned out and I'm so excited to try them out, especially with Spring coming up. Stay tuned. :)

I'm on a haunt to find affordable jeans that FIT WELL! Like for real, I don't have a pair of jeans or pants that fit properly. Do you have any suggestions? 

Have an awesome week!

Xo

Kike.

16 comments:

  1. Pretty, Im scared of trying army green but it looks fabulous on you, Plus I love the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks. Army green isn't bad though.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, girl. Love the location you chose for the shots <3



    New Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let him know, thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Where do you live? That place looks awesome! :) x



    hope to see your reply on

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi, I live in Canada. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sooo in love with you pants and shoes. Such a cute outfit :) xx

    http://elenee-michelle.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! :)

      Delete
  6. Loveee your pants, gorgeous look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!