2.10.13

Tales From New York




For my birthday in August, I visited the US (New York and Rhode Island) for a month. Going back and forth from each city. It was a great experience. New York is such a fast-paced city and it's so full of life! On arrival, I felt so lost and confused. However, by the next day, I was already going all around uptown and downtown Manhattan by myself via the subway. I guess once you have a map, you can conquer the world!

I took this shot at sunrise. How gorgeous is this view from our hotel room?  Even though my hotel was uptown Manhattan, I did most of my shopping in Brooklyn.

Back in Rhode Island, I visited  Narragansett Beach,a very cozy beach, at sunset and just had some fun with my mum.

We visited Times Square on the morning of the 15th, but I wanted more, so I went back alone at night on the 16th and I'm so glad I did. If you plan on visiting Time square, make sure you go at night. It's much more beautiful then.  I wasn't the most touristy person around: Times Square was practically the only tourist attraction I visited.


Outfit Details
Outfit 1 | Top: Urban Planet | Skirt: Thrifted (Value Village) / LOVE this option | Necklace & Cuff: Ardene | Sandals: Suzy Shier |  Wristwatch: Avon | Bag: Louis Vuitton

Outfit 2 | Crop Top: Stitches | Maxi dress (worn as skirt): Sirens 

Guys, I'm sorry about my absence on the blog! School began and everything's been moving super-fast. I'm working on getting back to you! :)

Thanks for reading!

Xo

Kike.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! glad you were able to visit my city and had so much fun. It is a beautiful city and I'm glad you had a great time. Cute outfit and great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.10.13

    Love the post good quality and writing impeccable as always we are such great fans

    xxx houseoffstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pics. NYC still in my bucket list!

    xox Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures.
    Happy belated birthday.
    Love the skirt u wore to d beach.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!