28.4.12

Is That A Shoe?

Hello guys! 

 How are you all doing? So I was browsing around and came across some interesting shoes. 

Do you think they are hot, unique, artistic or maybe just the world's weirdest shoes? 

So, I ask you the question 'would you be caught in any if these?'  

OK so lets begin!!! :D Embrace yourselves... 

looks like nicki minaj designed this..
reminds me of titanic for some weird reason..

i actually love this :D

I found the Porcupine!!

This is just punishment!!!

What is this supposed to be?

OK why?

errrr.. horse shoes? NO!!

what can i say? Not too bad

looks like GaGa

OK... really?

smh

...

do not walk on tiles with these!!

sigh

i love this too :D
GIVE ME!!!

another punishment

THE REAL PUNISHMENT!!

o.O

LOL...

Another lady Gaga/Titanic shoe..

these shoes are everywhere now!!

-.-

looks like a trolley, a building and a wheel chair together to me.

I WOULD WEAR THIS :)
                                  
Thanks for stopping by.. If you see anymore shoes like these, please post a link in the comments! I will be glad to see them.. :D

Have a lovely weekend!! :*
                                                                                
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Join the conversation!