29.10.12

Forever Elegant - Tojours `El`egante


Jacket: Light In the Box. Option 1 Option 2 Option 3   

Top: Urban Planet. Available here

Skirt: Boohoo. Similar here. I like this option

Belt: Light In the Box. Similar here

Tights: Ardene

Shoes: Ardene. Option 1 Option 2 Option 3

Rings: Ardene Similar here

Clutch, Earrings: Ghana

Total Outfit Cost: $80 (except clutch, belt, and earrings)

I sell African Print Clutches, earrings, bracelets and beads

I wore this outfit to Church some weeks back. Here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, the weather is crazy... literally! Today it's hot and tomorrow it's freezing (gloves need!)- which explains the huge jacket in Fall.

Anyhoo, I love this Jacket because it's very warm, comfy and unique! If you read this blog often, you would know by now that comfort is No.1 for me.

I normally refuse to put on any heels less than 5 inches because they feel awkward on my feet; however, I decided to try these shoes and they weren't so bad! :D

Thanks for reading, and come back soon!

Xo

Kike.

12 comments:

  1. I luv how you styled this with a polka dot skirt..pretty and I luv that bag :)
    http://styledbykalack.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful style and I share your relationship with shoes! Although mine is only love, no hate:) Too much love I would say:)) I am happy to be your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adelina! Yay for shoes!!! I'm following you back; you have great style!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit. You look so elegant...Now following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lola! I've been stalking your blog for a while now. Lol!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Nathalie! Thank you :) I'm subscribed to your blog now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by hun! i love colorful looks, you look stunning!!! and yes I know what you mean but hey, I was wearing shorts underneath haha <3 as long as it's not cold wind :)

    www.hapatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty look; Kike! I like how you styled your braids. Cute top; I like how you cinched in your waist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! your look so pretty and your pink pumps..?? Its so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deepa! They're actually Red. :)

      Delete

Join the conversation!