1. Gold-tone metal octagonal clutch by Kotur. Many of you already know I love gold; apart from that, this clutch is so unique which makes it one of those statement pieces a girl's gotta have! Get it here
2. I must say, it was very difficult narrowing down my obsessions for the week to ten! This boot is effortlessly chic, and the gold zipper just adds a lot of spice to it! I also think it is very versatile. Get it here
3.I'm really loving this Black leather Rockstud Ankle Boots by Valentino!!! Why not? It's bad - black, leather and studded. This might be a little too much for some people, but remember keeping a versatile closet can be very profitable! Get it here
4. Sometimes, you just want to look sophisticated and I think this would be perfect for that (considering the current freezing weather). It's Knee-high with an almond toe and suede by Micheal Kors. Get it here
5. This Dolce and Gabbana handbag is just gorgeous. It proves a black bag doesn't have to be boring! It's brocade (which is in style right now) and velvet, plus the gold chains give it an extra edge! I LOVE it! Get it here
6. This Geo Print pants from ASOS were made for comfort - stretch fabric! Print bottoms are very trendy right now, and this is more conservative and versatile because it's not too loud like many other print bottoms! Get it here
7. I thought these earrings were cute, unique and gorgeous! Get it here from Topshop.
8. This dress is the definition of classy, elegant and sexy! I really like the antique-inspired lace and sequins! You can bring sexy without showing off too much skin, you know! ;) Get it here
9. I actually found this, this morning, and I love it! I just couldn't wait to place it in next week's list, so I decided to squeeze it in here! It's called 'Taste Sandal' - hmmm I wonder why. Anyhoo, this sandal is pure architecture! Agreed? Get it here
10. Last but definitely not least, is this ASOS Pleat Swing Front Coat. I have a thing for swing coats - if it isn't already obvious. Get it here
It's a new month, you might as well add something new to your closet! :)
Which items are your favorites? Can you guess mine?
Enjoy the rest of your week, and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check back next Wednesday for next week's list! :)
**Click here to see many more of my picks.**