19.11.12

All Black Everything... Almost

Shop This Look
Blouse: Urban Planet.  Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 | Pants: Suzy Shier.   Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 | Shoes: Suzy. Shier  Option 1 Option 2 | Necklace: Aldo Here | Earrings: Ardene | Wristwatch: Avon

Total Outfit Cost: $69.50

I had such an awesome weekend! :D It was filled with so much joy and happiness that I honestly can't explain! It all began after I attended a few hours of prayers at Church on Saturday night, and then it exploded after church on Sunday! I just cannot stop smiling! :D

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence." -- Acts 2:28 (NIV)

Can you believe how clear these pictures are? They were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone without flash, and with very little editing! Amazing! 
**Can you guess what I was doing in the 13th picture?**

Oh, I got my hair fixed and I'm loving it! :D Thanks to Chioma of De Groei Salon! She's awesome, so if you're in the Windsor area and you want to get your hair done, you should totally holla at her!

Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon!






Xo

Kike.

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as hell :) you killed it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look...You can never go wrong with black on black.Amazing scenery as well,weather looks just perfect......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharzville! :) Black on Black is amazing! Oh, and about the weather, LOL.. It was freezing!! Notice my fists are clenched in all the pics! It's just that the sun was shining so beautifully! :)

      Delete
  3. She buried it!!...As usual! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really great!!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    P.S. Now following you via BlogLovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19.11.12

    Love the hair and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great (almost) all black look! I love the shot of your hair blowing around in the wind.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous20.11.12

    Love your almost all black ensemble. Lovely necklace. ςªŋ't believe you took those photos with a samsung galaxy, it's so clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inez! I know right? :)

      Delete
  8. All black and then a contrasting color with the shoes? Nice surprise and adds another dimension to the outfit!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Outfit!Love those shoes x

    http://stylein2ition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit, Love the all black.
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!