12.11.12

The Princess In Me










Shop This Look
Jacket: Light In The Box.Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4
Bag: Louis Vuitton (Gifted) 
Earrings and Tights: Ardene.
Shoes: Urbanog.com (I can't find anything similar- if you do, please let me know :) )


I have to say this jacket is probably one of my best buys of the year. I'm so glad I got it in the summer when it was way cheaper. Hopefully you don't get tired of seeing it ;) I love it because it makes me feel like a princess!!:D

I've recently been asking myself a lot of questions. One of them is what my style is. I get asked this question a lot, but honestly it's a very difficult question to answer. I'm trying to get myself together to see if I can come up with an answer. Do you have any ideas as to what my style is? I'd like to know!

Hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine studying for a mid-term I have today! Wish me good luck! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon!

Xo

Kike.

“Every girl pretends she is a princess at one point, no matter how little her life is like that.”
― Alex Flinn, Beastly

9 comments:

  1. Love the look :) and gosh, those shoes are on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning! and 10x for your IFB friends connect
    just to let you know it is very challenging to see the comments tab is very small- just a tip:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tali! I'll try to fix that! :)

      Delete
  3. I *love* your houndstooth print dress. Great outfit and great blog!;)
    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! Love that purse!! I really enjoy your blog!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenya! I'm so glad you do! :D

      Delete
  5. Loved this look! Amazing!
    Kissees xoxo
    http://sassystyledangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!