26.11.12

Metallic Shine: Sorry I'm Not Sorry



Shop This look
Blazer- Suzy Shier
Top- Thrifted (scored for $6)
Pants- Thrifted (scored $6)
Shoes- Via Karmaloop
Wristwatch- Avon

Total Outfit Cost: $74.5

I'm beginning to fall in love with thrift stores! It was my first time thrifting majorly, and my first stop was a salvation army store! I found so many goodies in there! ^_^ :D Do you shop at thrift stores? You should! :)

If you're on my instagram, you should have seen this top the day I got it- If you're not please follow! It's so cute, especially with the little bow in the front! Sorry I'm not sorry for going metallic in daytime! ;) The pants are also comfy because it's made from silk! So soft!!! :)

I bet you noticed the curved heel of the shoes! Honey, these shoes were made for strutting! It's six-inches, but only feels like 3 - so comfy!

To make this blog more interactive, I have decided to ask a question about me after every post for you to guess! :)  
Today's question: What's my favorite color?

Thanks for reading; hope you come back next Monday :)

Xo

Kike.

20 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, I really like the shirt and the pants mostly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks awesome :) those shoes are gorgeous and really completes the outfit as a whole. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shoes. The top is definitely pretty :)and yes thrift stores do have some goodies hidden in them. MY best color is coral btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, absolutely got to love this :-) what a cool and different look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look! So glamorous! The metallic top and shimmer pants are hot! You always look great!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that metallic top!! So pretty! My favorite color is midnight blue.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND FOR FOLLOWING!!!WE LOVE YOUR STYLE SO WE ARE FOLLOWING YOU BACK!SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!!:))





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! :D

      Delete
  8. this is so stylish and chic <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mariel! :)

      Delete
  9. OBSESSED with that top! Fabulous! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Me too! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  10. Love the ensemble. Those shoes are everything! Also, I can spot the Detroit Skyline from anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!